Tuesday, August 9, 2011



Jordan loves to help cook. I found these really cool cake mix cookie recipes that he can do all on his own (well, with minimal help anyway). We made the pumpkin cookie recipe which is, 1 box spice cake mix, 1 small can of pumpkin, and 1 bag of chocolate chips. I let Jordan dump everything in and mix it all up. Then let them bake at 350 Degrees for 12-15 minutes and you are done. I love how easy these are to make. Sure there are better recipes out there, but not this easy and kid friendly.





Of course Jordan has to try the batter to make sure it tastes right.











Then, he
totally has to help put the cookies on the cookie sheet. The crazy thing is that I know I filled the cookie sheet with 12 cookies, but one disappeared when I went to grab a second cookie sheet.









Luckily I didn't have to look too far to figure out I wasn't delusional, I knew I put a dozen cookies on the sheet, the cookies must have passed the taste test.











1 comment:

  1. Hah! You gotta have a taste-tester! Jordan is nice to do that for you for a small "fee". ;~)

    ReplyDelete