Wednesday, March 10, 2010
It's all about Elmo
Jordan woke up at 6:00 in the morning on Tuesday. It was an early morning. I got him dressed and ready for the day. I was almost ready for work, but still had to blow dry my hair. I decided to put the tv on and see if Jordan would be distracted long enough for me to finish getting ready. I noticed that Sesame Street was on, so I let Jordan watch. While I was finishing my hair, I could hear him giggle and talk to the tv. I even poked my head out a few times and he was smiling and watching intently. When I finished, Elmo's world was on and he was loving it. Unfortunately, it was time to get ready to go Grandma White's house, so I picked him up and he threw a fit. It took me 3 to 5 minutes to calm him down. He was not happy that I took him away from Elmo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment